Nookie Rockhopper PFD/Buoyancy Aid
The Nookie Rockhopper Side entry PFD/Buoyancy Aid is streamlined and Ergonomic, great for use in a multiple of settings whether it be sea, River, Lake or Play Wave. It has high buoyancy too (66-74N) so not only is it comfortable and low profile but super safe too.
The large front pocket has plenty of space to store kit from slings and karabiners to snacks and treats! There’s a handy horizontal slot inside for your knife too that’s if you don’t want to use the outer knife attachment point that is.
- Side-entry with one hand quick release buckles.
- 6 points of shoulder and waist adjustment. 25mm ‘contact fit ‘ lower waist belt with 2 pull-forward adjusters at the side.
- Generous low profile front zipped pocket with dual entry zipper.
- Internal pocket dividers.
- External knife lash tab.
- Large hydration pouch on back with extra mesh velcro closed pocket for flares etc.
- Velcro drinks tube holder on front.
- 40mm centre waist belt for secure fit with no ride up.
- 40mm ‘fail-safe’ webbing shoulders with retractable ‘no bunching’ smooth adjustment.
- Webbing slots on front for shoulder strap webbing ends.
- Elasticated loops to stow waist belt webbing ends.
- Hard-Wearing 500D Cordura Nylon Shell with smooth Nylon lining (CE approved fabrics).
- Double bar-tack reinforced on all critical seams.
- Shoulder pads with neoprene lining.
- High visibility retro-reflective piping.
- High floatation PVC foam.
- CE ISO 12402 Certification.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)