The Zet Veloc creek boat
basically a Zet Raptor for lighter paddlers
The Zet Veloc is a smaller version of the Raptor and is designed for lighter paddlers. It is 10cm shorter, weighs 1kg less and has 20 litres less volume.
Performance-wise it is fractionally slower than the Raptor being a bit shorter but is slightly more stable.
If you are thinking about a Veloc we'd recommend you demo a Raptor and then buy a Veloc, assuming you like it.
All the other performance features of the Raptor are present on the Veloc, namely:
- Displacement hull with just enough edge
- Fast hull with a nice amount of rocker
- Variable hull thickness – Zelezny Technology - Zet Kayaks
- No holes drilled around the cockpit
- Front and rear buoyancy retention pillars
- Robust seating
- No DVT risk
- The plastic carries a 4 year warranty
- The outfitting carries a 2 year warranty
- Free airbags
The Zet Veloc Creek boat in numbers
Length: 245cm, (8ft)
Width: 65cm, (2ft, 1in)
Volume: 280litres, (63.5 gallons US)
Cockpit Size: 91cm x 51cm, (3ft x 1ft 8in)
Paddler weight: 45 – 80kg, (7st – 12.5st)
Weight of boat: 18kg, (39.7 lbs)
Strong points: 5 (2 on the bow, 3 on the stern)
FREE SET OF PEAK AIRBAGS WITH EVERY ZET KAYAK.