Werner Stikine Bent Carbon
The Stikine uses our most advanced technology in this river running paddle. Decades of testing on the river have led us to designs worthy of this paddles namesake. Combined with our Bomber construction for confidence for when the river fights back, it is no wonder it is the paddle trusted by the word’s best.
- Ultimate performance brings together all of our most advanced designs.
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blade gives confidence for rolling and bracing, especially in aerated rapids.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- With white water specific reinforcement channels, our low-profile back face design allows for a quieter catch and effortless exit of the stroke while maintaining strength.
- Dynel® edges and Kevlar® reinforcement protect the paddle from the rigors of the whitewater environment.
- Mid-sized blades are an ideal fit for the great majority of average size paddlers or those looking for higher cadence and less fatigue on longer rapids.
- Optimized flex and strength. Choose our Bomber fiberglass Straight or carbon Neutral Bent shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter.
- Although our Ultimate performance paddles are far and away our best paddling, their unique design characteristics and materials do not make them our most impact resistant. Look to our Premium paddles for the highest impact resistance.
- Feather Angle: 1-piece options- unfeathered, Right hand control or left hand control, up to 90 degrees, in 5 degree increments. 2-piece R45/0/L45 or R30/L30. R45 is our most popular in river running and R30 in play boating.
Custom lengths/feather/left hand may also available but will require ordering from America so there will be a wait for delivery, please contact us if the option you would like is not on the website and we will do our best to get you the paddle you require.