Werner Sidekick Straight Carbon
The Side Kick, developed alongside its smaller counterpart the Player, was a major innovation to play boaters, by setting the standard with downturned blades. This Werner design innovation gives immediate directional control in rudder and draw strokes, for surfing or setting up todays’ most advanced tricks. On the wave or throwing down river, we’re along for the ride.
- Premium Performance uses material choice and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness. Fiberglass blade construction gives you a compromise between swing weight and value.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability when linking several strokes and provides blade stiffness and overall strength.
- Mid-sized blades are an ideal fit for the great majority of average size paddlers.
- Optimized flex and strength. Designed for your body to feel strain free without giving up Bomber reliability.
- Choose our fiberglass Straight or carbon Neutral Bent shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter.
- Available in black carbon.
- Feather Angle: 1-piece options- unfeathered, Right hand control or left hand control, up to 90 degrees, in 5 degree increments. 2-piece R45/0/L45 or R30/L30. R45 is our most popular in river running and R30 in play boating.
Custom lengths/feather/left hand may also available but will require ordering from America so there will be a wait for delivery, please contact us if the option you would like is not on the website and we will do our best to get you the paddle you require.