Werner Shuna Straight Carbon
The Shuna is our best-selling premium High Angle blade, designed for those who want mid-sized power for strokes in all directions. The perfect paddle for the coastal play environment, or for those who want a conservative feel through the water to make the miles pass with ease.
- Premium Performance uses material choice and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness. Carbon blade construction gives you our lightest swing weight option.
- Mid-size blades fit the widest range of paddlers.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability when linking several strokes and provides blade stiffness and overall strength.
- Optimized flex and strength. Countless hours of testing have led us to a feel that is unmatched on the water. Choose our carbon weave Straight or Neutral Bent shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter
- Available in every paddlers favorite color, Carbon black.
- The Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market. The solid feel of a 1-piece paddle and nothing to snag your gear. (US Patent # 6881111 )
Custom lengths/feather/small shaft are available but may require ordering from America so there may be a wait for delivery, please contact us if the option you would like is not on the website and we will do our best to get you the paddle you require.