Werner Sherpa Bent Carbon
Watch most all creek boat videos today, or footage where the paddler is being swallowed by massive holes amidst canyon walls. Now what paddle do they have?
Trusted on the hardest runs in the world and those firing up the hardest line on their local run are the Werner river running paddles.
The Sherpa and its larger counterpart the Powerhouse offer Bomber reliability, tested and proven where it counts.
- Premium Performance uses material choice and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness. Carbon blade construction gives you our lightest swing weight option.
- The precise blade shape for a more efficient forward stroke. The moves you need to make river running, the obstacles you need to work around, made easier with Werner designs.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability when linking several strokes and provides blade stiffness and overall strength
- Mid-sized blades are an ideal fit for the great majority of average size paddlers.
- Optimized flex and strength. Designed for your body to feel strain free without giving up Bomber reliability.
- Choose our fiberglass Straight or carbon Neutral Bent shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter.
- Available in carbon blade.
- Feather Angle: 1-piece options- unfeathered, Right hand control or left hand control, up to 90 degrees, in 5 degree increments. 2-piece and 4-piece- R45/0/L45 or R30/L30. R45 is our most popular in river running and R30 in play boating.
Custom lengths/feather/left hand may also available but will require ordering from America so there will be a wait for delivery, please contact us if the option you would like is not on the website and we will do our best to get you the paddle you require.
If you are ordering a left handed paddle please be aware there may be a delay as these are classed as custom paddles, If you're in a hurry for the paddle please contact us for availability/delivery time.
Custom lengths/feather/small shaft may also be available but will require ordering from America so there may be a wait for delivery, please contact us if the option you would like is not on the website and we will do our best to get you the paddle you require.