The Rio offers an advanced river running blade design at an introductory price. Mid-size blades are so well balanced and easy to use that we highly recommend the Rio for all entrants into whitewater who demand good paddle performance.
- Standard Performance gives you Werner's heritage for a better paddling paddle at introductory prices
- Mid-sized river running blades are well balanced and fit the widest range of paddlers.
- Injection molded blades with designs direct from our Premium line offers gentle power and a smooth easy stroke.
- The same Bomber shaft we use on our top of the line paddles. Available in straight shaft only, in standard or small diameter.
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon injection molded blades are durable at a lower cost.
- Feather Angle: 1-piece options- unfeathered, Right hand control or left hand control, up to 90 degrees, in 5 degree increments. 2-piece - R45/0/L45 or R30/L30. R45 is our most popular in river running and R30 in play boating.
Custom lengths/feather/left hand may also available but will require ordering from America so there will be a wait for delivery, please contact us if the option you would like is not on the website and we will do our best to get you the paddle you require.