Werner Ovation Straight Kayak Paddle-
Werner Ovation Straight is the premium touring paddle. In honor of the man who started it all, the Werner Sr. Edition Ovation is the culmination of decades of experience on the water and in the R&D room, working with composite materials and construction. The feeling on the water is fitting of the name.
- Ultimate performance, to a higher level with the Ovation. Our lightest best paddling paddle has no detail overlooked, even down to the custom drip rings.
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blade creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes.
- Smooth back face and thinner edges allow for a quieter catch and effortless exit of the stroke.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Mid-sized blades are an ideal fit for the great majority of average size paddlers.
- Optimized flex and strength. Choose our carbon Straight or Neutral Bent shaft in Standard or Small Diameter.
- Reduced weight means reduced strength. Not intended for extreme conditions. Use proper technique when practicing rescues and re-entries.
- The Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market. The solid feel of a 1-piece paddle and nothing to snag your gear. The Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market. The solid feel of
- Includes embroidered fleece paddle bag to help protect your paddle during transport or storage.
Custom lengths/feather/small shaft are available but may require ordering from America so there may be a wait for delivery, please contact us if the option you would like is not on the website and we will do our best to get you the paddle you require.
Product code: WEOVACBS