Werner Nantahala Uncut
The Nantahala offers premium performance for recreational and whitewater canoeing. Its symmetrical blade and strong dihedral create a powerful yet smooth stroke with plenty of surface area for bracing and sweep strokes. We've added a roto-molded T-grip and oval indexing for comfort and better control. The Nantahala's versatility performs well in any canoeing environment. Available in our standard White blades and black shaft.
- Premium Performance uses material choice and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness. Fiberglass blade construction gives you a compromise between swing weight and value.
- Optimized flex and strength with our Bomber fiberglass shaft.
- Oval index for added control.
- Bright Pearl fiberglass blade.
- Enhanced ABS T-grip is designed for maximum control and greater durability.
- Uncut so you can make it the exact size you like!