Palm Ariel Jacket Lime WS
Out of stock
The Palm Ariel is part of the whitewater cag range specifically designed for women. This is one hard working whitwater cag designed for many different water conditions - playboating, surfing, river running, steep creeking and great for raft guiding, river leadership and instruction. To perform best under those different conditions this dry jacket is made of midweight XP 2.5-layer fabric with many useful features.
This has a small red mark on the front of the waist tube (under the spraydeck) from storage but won't effect the jacket.
Size Womens S - Bust - 34-35", Waist 28-29"
- Neck and wrists have natural latex gaskets with adjustable outer cuffs.
- For unhindered action it has a super articulated female cut.
- Sleeves are pre-bent and there are no underarm seams.
- Forearms and elbows are abrasion resistant with Nylon 330D.
- Water-resistant zipped pocket on left sleeve.
- The waistband can be adjusted with a neoprene and Velcro®. It has an asymmetric cut for improved fit.
- Contoured inner waist with sticky elastic edging.
- All seams are fully taped.
- Collar, cuffs and sleeves have reflective details.