The P&H Aries takes the dramatically different design features and benefits from the Delphin and refines them for composite material systems and for the lower impact environment where composite kayaks excel. Hard chines and a pronounced deck are smoothed, producing a very forgiving, speedy and lighter weight kayak.
The Aries is ideal for anyone looking for a versatile, lightweight and stable kayak to explore the coast line and will excite those looking for a kayak to trip out to tide races to play the sea. The Aries will cater for the day paddler and those that weekend from their kayak will not be disappointed.
- Rocker -Super manoeuvrability when surfing and prevents purling.
- Quick resurfacing bow - Splits and sheds water preventing nose burying on steep waves and helps punch through waves on the way through surf.
- Hard chines in the bow - Direct water onto planing surface and bow allowing for a super-fast pick up on the wave, or when angled, breaking in and out.
- Planing surface and smooth chines in the stern - Forgiving for beginners and when surfing.
- Flat mid-section hull - The most manoeuvrable sea kayak on the market, spins like a white water kayak to get you out of those sticky situations like crossing fast flowing races.
- Width around cockpit - Stable for beginners.
- Squared off stern - Increases water length, speed and tracking.
- Rear weighting - Creates a long water line when paddling on flat water for speed and tracking.
- Low back deck and cockpit - Easy to roll when the wave wins.
155: Length 472cm,
Paddler Weight 65-125kg
|Brand||P & H Kayaks|