Nookie Pro Bib Dry Trousers
Dry, comfortable, easy-on and versatile all-rounder bib dry trousers or salopettes designed for use when kayaking, fishing, wildlife photography near water, sailing, the list goes on...
Charcoal Grey with Shadow Black reinforcement
S, M, L, XL, XXL
• Waterproof and breathable 4ply Salopette Bib Dry Trousers
• Stretchy neoprene bib with breathable, wicking EvoTX4 fabric panels
• EvoTX4 - 4ply fabric 160D Nylon – 20,000 W/P / 5,000 MVP – flexible and soft to the touch
• EvoTX 500D - Reinforced 4ply fabric 500D Nylon– 20,000 W/P / 3,000 MVP – on high wear areas; seat, knees, socks and cuffs
• Hydrophobic and Hydrophillic coated with Durable Water Repellant
• Anatomical dynamic cut for active fit
• Asymmetric fabric socks with minimal seams and 500D Nylon throughout
• MasterSeal Ti Zip for relief
• Wide, comfortable and adjustable removable 50mm elastic shoulder straps
• Dive quality waterproof taping on all seams
• Low snag adjustable velcro outer ankle cuffs
• Retro-reflective detailing
• Made in Cornwall, England
These versatile new British made Nookie Pro Bib Dry Trousers or Salopettes are made to be tough yet comfortable whatever you're doing in the water.
Made from the new Nookie EvoTX 4 (4ply) fabric and reinforced with EvoTX 500D (as tough as Cordura and is used in all the high wear areas; seat, knees, socks and cuffs). Both fabrics are durable, waterproof and breathable yet flexible and comfortable to wear with a Durable Water Repellant coating.
The single layer 'bib' dry salopettes features neoprene stretch panels for insulation and a snug fit, combined with front chest and back panels of breathable EvoTX4 to offer comfort and wicking when working hard.
The Nookie Pro Bib Dry Trousers or Pants include waterproof MasterSeal Ti Zip relief zip for comfort, removable wide elastic braces, retro-reflective detailing and waterproof fabric socks. The asymmetric comfortable fabric socks (they fit your left or right foot), have limited seams to make them last longer. Wear them with socks inside as a base layer and shoes over the top.
These bib dry trousers have been cleverly designed to offer an anatomical dynamic fit for active use especially when kayaking or canoeing. They move with you and allow freedom when reaching for those all important paddle strokes.
These high quality bib dry trousers are a great all-rounder for on and off the water.